Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where has time gone?

So what I thought would happen happened!!! I told myself not start a blog, get all excited posting everyday/week, then once the "honeymoon is over" stop posting all together.... DANG IT!!  In all honesty not too much has happened over the last couple weeks.  We have not really done any sort of big adventures, vacations, or events. 

In a sense I think it is almost what we needed as a family.  Kim and I often times never say no so on the weekends we end up running all over the place all weekend long, and come Monday we are toast!  That used to be ok, and maybe it will again someday, but for now it is all about family time!

Everyday we look into Avery's eyes and think how lucky we are to have such a beautiful girl!  She is growing up so quickly.  We can't believe the changes in her, her physical attributes, and her personality!  Her smile is already infectious!




No comments: