Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Iphone Camera

I decided that I would head out to the trails yesterday for a bit of a run, however, I thought that I would take along the Iphone and see just what kind of pictures it can come up with!  All in all I think it turned out pretty impressive for a cell phone camera!  I would really like to see what kind of wonders can be done w/ the Iphone 4.  I am using the 3GS, and from what I understand they made some major improvements to the Iphone 4 (w/ flash).....  The 3 apps I used for these photo's were: Shakeitphoto, Pano, BW.... Another one that I use a lot is the Colorsplash, but I did not play with it at all on this version.  Below are some photo's that I took.  Hope you enjoy.  (Weather on this day was partially cloudy with high winds)
Using an "antique" method

Mirror Effect

I wouldn't swim here

Mine Shaft Trail

Clay Pit (looking at Tiger, and Mount Si)

Looking Back

Bridge Crossing

Into the Darkness

Deciever Trail

Fungi on the tree

Sort of Creepy Mist

Looking Down Trail

The Start

1 comment:

Dave said...

Cool photos Steve! The B & W with picture quality of a phone give a cool aged look.